Car waxes are an essential item when you are looking to obtain a superior shine on the surface paint of your car. In case you are the owner of a black colored vehicle, it is even more significant as the color black can be more prone to scratches and discoloration. The waxes come in various forms and picking the right product can be challenging for a first-time buyer as the number of products in the market are numerous. So in this article, we will review one of the best products that you can choose with full confidence for your black car. Before we take a look into the review, here are a few pointers about buying a good quality car wax.
- 1 Collinite 476s Car Wax
- 2 Meguiars NXT 2.0 Car Wax Review
- 3 Meguiar’s G12718 NXT Generation Tech Wax
Car wax buying guide
The car waxes come in all forms and price points and these points will help you to make the right choice.
- The waxes can be natural or synthetic or a blend of both. The natural wax, which is generally carnauba wax, provides the best shine and surface finish. Synthetic waxes are easy to use are relatively cheaper and also last longer.
- The waxing frequency of a car is an important point and it depends on the age of your car. While new cars do not need waxing in general, older models can be waxed twice in a year to keep the look attractive.
- When it comes to car waxes, a high price does not necessarily indicate the best quality product. There are car waxes which are available at budget range prices and still provide a top-class shine and surface protection. It is best to research the market before purchasing.
- No matter what type of wax you buy, the right application procedure is very necessary to get the desired results. So check the manufacturer’s guidelines and also use the right technique that is needed for the wax.
Collinite 476s Car Wax
This is one of the best products from Collinite and it has been handcrafted to produce excellent results that are also long-lasting.
This product is a superior grade carnauba and a polymer blend that provides premium results on black paint. It preserves and protects the surface in the long run and is also safe for all kinds of paints. Overall, this is a product that will keep a black car in an attractive condition for long periods without failure.
Feature and Benefits:
The product is a mixture of natural wax and polymer that offers the best of both worlds. The quality of the shine provided is brilliant and it also lasts for months as it is extremely durable.
The product offers great protection from the elements and enhances the life of the paint. It protects the surface from UV rays, rain, snow, salt, dust, dirt, grime, bugs, staining and more.
This product can be used on a wide variety of vehicles like trucks, boats, bikes, RV, aircraft, snowmobile, ATV and others. You can also use it on finished wood and fiberglass surfaces.
The product is formulated to provide a long-lasting effect on the surface. Once you apply it, it will last for months without the need for reapplication.
- Weight: 8.8 ounces.
- Form: C
- Composition: Natural wax and synthetic blend.
Pros and Cons:
This product is ideal for car enthusiasts and also for all those who need a durable product at a very reasonable price.
Meguiars NXT 2.0 Car Wax Review
Getting the right shine on your car is a definite requirement for it to look attractive and car wax is the perfect product to provide you with that shine. So in case, your car is appearing a bit worn out, you need to select the right car wax to bring it back into a shiny state. There is no dearth of products in the market and that is what makes the process of choosing more confusing. So in this article, we will review one of the best products from the current market and will also provide you with some guidelines about choosing the correct car wax.
Car wax buying guide
The car waxes come in various forms and the following points will help you to make a good choice.
- The waxes are generally synthetic or natural in form. Some of the quality products are also a blend of the two. Synthetic products are cheaper and last longer. But when it comes to shining, they cannot beat the performance of natural wax.
- The application of the wax is very important, especially if you are a first timer. Make sure the car surface is clean and dry before the application. Also, read the instructions of the manufacturer in detail to make things right.
- The car waxes also come in various application methods ranging from liquids to creams. There are also spray options that are available which makes them easier to use but in terms of shine and durability the liquids remain the top choice.
- Price of the product is also an important factor for a lot of buyers. Since the highest price does not always guarantee the best performance, it is best to do some research before you purchase a product.
Meguiar’s G12718 NXT Generation Tech Wax
This is a product that comes with a formula that delivers deep gloss and excellent protection for the surface of all vehicles.
This is a synthetic product that comes in between carnauba wax and a sealant in terms of durability and longevity. It provides deep and vibrant colors along with superior protection from the elements. It also eliminates micro-scratches, making it a real all-rounder of a product.
Feature and Benefits:
The product is synthetic in nature but it has been thoroughly tested to provide a top quality surface finish. It also effectively eliminates swirl spots and micro scratches on the surface.
The hydrophobic polymer technology provides protection against water accumulation and polyglycerol ester in the product provides protection from UV rays, oxidation, and pollution.
Easy to use
The product is remarkably easy to use and the wax is easy to apply and remove. It glides off easily and leaves behind a spotlessly clean and slick surface.
If you are looking for a high-quality shine within a short frame of time, this is a product that can deliver that. It can also be used as a long term surface enhancer for any car with attractive results.
- Volume: 532 ml.
- Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Form: Liquid
- Composition: Synthetic blend.
Pros and Cons:
For those who are looking for an all-in-one product at a decent price, this wax is a very good option that is very effective from all aspects.
Check Other Buying guides: